Kundayo Serviced Apartments Lodge is owned and operated by Kundayo Lodges Limited. The company was founded in 2012 as a private limited company and registered under the Companies Ordinance (Cap 212) on 30 March 2012.
Kundayo Lodges Limited
Plot No. 208, Block GG, Kimandolu, Kundayo Road
P.O. Box 1749 – Arusha,
United Republic of Tanzania
Plus Code Street Address: JPM7+95W Arusha
Vision, Mission, and Strategic Objectives
The vision, and mission of Kundayo Lodges Ltd vis-a-vis its operating strategies for its properties including Kundayo Serviced Apartments Lodge are as follows:
- Vision Statement: To become a well-established and most preferred chain of standard lodging facilities and fully furnished properties. We want to be positively recognized as a Tanzanian hospitality brand with exceptional and personalized service to our clients.
- Mission Statement: To operate reasonably priced lodges, and short-term and extended stay apartments by offering quality facilities and personalized services, thus giving our clients value for their money and the highest degree of satisfaction.
- Quality Statement: Kundayo is committed to provide a high level of customer satisfaction by offering guests and tenants’ value for their money through continuously improved quality facilities and services rendered by a professional and friendly staff team in accordance with acceptable international hotel industry standards.
- Our Company’s Slogan: “Famed African Hospitality’’. ®
- Company Core Value: “We honor our Lord Jesus Christ by observing Christian principles in every area of our company operations”
- Our Environmental Commitment: Africa and the rest of the world today face some serious environmental problems. We have no other choice, we have to restore our forests, recycle or we will perish! At Kundayo we are committed to play a small but vital role in making sure our world continues to be a great place for everyone.