With easy access to the Arusha-Moshi Highway, Kundayo Serviced Apartments Lodge keeps you close to the pulse of the city and nearby attractions. Whist nestled away in a peaceful residential area, Kundayo is only a five-minute drive (or thirty-minute walk) from the heart of Arusha’s City Centre and central business area, famous for its local attractions, curio shops, coffee shops, vibrant nightlife, restaurants and pubs.
GPS Location Coordinates: -3.366294, 36.713240
Plus Code: JPM7+95W Arusha
- 4 km or a 40-minute drive from Kilimanjaro International Airport. From the airport take the Arusha-Moshi Highway to Arusha passing through small settlements of Kikatiti, Maji-Ya- Chai, USA-River, Tengeru, Ngulelo, Kimandolu until you get to Phillips’ traffic lights. At the Phillips’ traffic lights take a U-turn heading back to Kimandolu, drive for about six hundred meters and take left onto Kundayo Road. After just after 100 meters you will see our main entrance gate on the right hand side.
- 3 km or 15-minute drive northeast of Arusha Airport, heading towards Moshi on the Arusha-Moshi Highway.
- Located just a few meters from the main road with easy access to public transport such as taxis, and buses. Just 1.2 km from Arusha- Nairobi Shuttle Bus Station, and 4.4 km from Arusha Central Bus Station.
- Located 2.5 km from East African Community Headquarters and Mount Meru Hospital – Arusha Regional Hospital.
- Located nearby are city’s key landmark; 3.3 km from the famous Clock- Tower Roundabout, 2.2 km northeast of Kijenge Impala Roundabout; 3.7km from the Maasai Art and Carving Market; 4.3 km to Arusha Central Market; 7.3 km to Arusha Cultural Heritage Centre
- 7 km from Arusha International Conference Center (AICC) and Arusha Natural History Museum, and 7.8 km from the African Court of Human and Peoples‘ Rights.
- Arusha Gymkhana Golf Course is walking distance, approximately 15 minutes (1.5 km)
- 3km to Arusha Regional Office, the government’ administrative center of Arusha Region as well the center for other key local government institutions including the city’s administrative offices, and the region’s immigration office.
- Located nearby are several academic institutions, churches, banks and not-for-profit organizations – 8 km to The Eastern and Southern African Management Institute (ESAMI); 13.9 km to Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology (NM-AIST), 6.4 km from the Institute of Accountancy; 6.0 km to The School of St Jude – Moshono Campus